ISDT Reunion Ride scores

Started by brian kirby, October 05, 2009, 05:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian kirby

Teddy has the scores up for the Reunion Ride, and the event results are correct but the season points totals are not. The points totals were updated with the weekend only riders included. At the RR only you can get a weekend AHRMA membership, these people get event scores but they do no get season National points, and at the moment they are.

For example, say you got fourth this weekend and two of the riders ahead of you were weekend only riders. Right now you will be shown with 4th place points, but the correct points would be second since those weekend only riders should be taken out.

Teddy will have the season totals updated ASAP (a day or two) but do not panic if you see this error, it will be corrected.

Brian

'72 Berkshire
Brian

t20sl

Where are these on the AHRMA site?  I can't seem to find them.  Ted

slvrbrdfxr

t20sl

Thanks.  Will there be a test by test score tally anywhere? Ted

slvrbrdfxr

Ted,
Yes, once you get to the results page click the drop down box in the top margin to see the scoring details from each test.
Dave McC

t20sl

[email protected]

Guy's I would really like to thank all of our Penton brothers for putting on a GREAT event and making it all so much fun for all.
From a Hodaka perspective it was an Epic event. Great riding and camaraderie made it one of the best RR's ever in my mind. A real special thanks to Dave and Bob McCullough who I had the privilege of riding with on the same minute. You guys were great and I had a blast being with you part of the time. Sorry if I held you guys up at all.
Also to my buddy Paul Danik. Thank you for all the long hours and hard work to put this event on. We spent a bit of time on the phone talking about the event but it was even beter than you had thought it might be.
See everyone next year in Tenn. or Arkan.
Thanks
Paul

wfopete

Any word on where next year's ISDTRR will be held?  Sounds like it will be tough to beat this one.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Kip Kern

This was only my 3rd ISDTRR and so far, it was my favorite!  Anyone who had anything to do with this event deserves thanks and praise.  What a wonderful time![:p]

Ernie Phillips

A huge thanks to all who made the RR such a fun and memorable event.   I was most impressed as many of the ISDT/E vets spoke at the banquet of how John Penton assisted them in their off-road racing.  Jack Penton and Jeff DeBell did a great job introducting the vets as well as presenting the awards.  Thanks also to Kent Knudson and his crew for the memorabilia displays.  Thanks to Mr. Danik and the POG for being part of the Cross Country Series all season long.  Back in the day, the Ohio riders made an impact.  They still do.

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN