2010 Penton Owners Group Calendar

Started by Admin, September 14, 2009, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Hurry, hurry, hurry, while supplies last!  Order your 2010 Penton Owners Group Calendar today!

http://www.pentonusa.org/offers/calendar2010/calendar.asp

Steve Minor

My calendar arrived today....
Great job Randy! As usual!

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

skiracer

Hey Randy,

Fine job on the calendar!  And thanks for the fast shipping.  Looks great!

James
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Randy Kirkbride

Thanks to all that sent pictures for the calendar. That makes the job a lot easier.
I will have a supply of calendars at the Reunion Ride Banquet Saturday night and at the RR on Sunday for anyone that would like to pick them up there. I'm also planning on being at Barber the following week for anyone that would like to get them there.
Sorry Victor, I can't deliver yours this year. Maybe next year, though.

firstturn

Thanks Randy for your continued support of us old Penton Riders and some young ones like Victor.  Victor, thanks for carrying the torch for Penton out West.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Randy,
  My 2010 POG Calenders arrived.  Neat work with some great pictures of Pentons that are being raced.  Thanks again Randy.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

thrownchain

Got my calender yesterday, as usual a very nice quality item.

garrettccovington

Thanks Randy, Good Job.  Got the Calender and stickers Sat.  My wife called me at work and wanted to to open the envelope.  I told her it was a calender and said sure, go ahead.  I could hear the envelope being torn open over the phone and she cries out "A PENTON CALENDER!!!"   "What is this?"  I'm "a Penton Calender".  She doesn't get it.

Thanks

G

72 six-day
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

Randy Kirkbride

Hey,
Only 49 more days till you need your new POG calendar!

Randy Kirkbride

You're running out of time if you want your POG Calendar before January 1. Better get them ordered now!