Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Lloyd Boland, November 25, 2009, 03:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Boland

I would like to wish all Poggers and their families a happy and healthy Thanksgiving, and a special prayer and best wishes to the men and women protecting our country all over the world.

I hope some of you get a chance to do a little riding over the long weekend.  I always try to remember how lucky we are

Lloyd

Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

clayman

I'll second that Amen, Lew!

Even in these tough economic times we have a lot to be thankful for...we are blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Clay

tomale

This has been a very difficult year for us, I can hardly believe it has be as long as it has since I have been on one of my bikes but finaces dictate it. still I know I am blessed. Today my my Kids are in town for the holiday and last night we found out that My daughter is have a girl.. I love the idea of GrandPa. Come April there will a new addition to the family...
Kris is cooking, my daugther is on the couch, I am sitting at the table and we are talking and enjoying each others company. my son is asleep as he worked till mid night and my son in law is getting dressed it was a long trip here yesterday... To have my kids home on this day is the best thing I could ask for.
As a way of spending a few minutes relaxing I do plan on spending some time in the shop, recent conversations on this board have given me some ideas on how fix up my MC5. Maybe I will get to it on friday or saturday.... May all my Penton brothers have a blessed thanksgiving holiday...

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Paul Danik

Thom,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We became grandparents almost three years ago and it is wonderful, there is nothing like having a youngster around to help bring out the youngster in all of us.  I often enjoy just trying to view the world thru our grandson's eyes.  Please let us know when the big day arrives.

One thing about being down, it really makes us appreciate when things are going good.  

To everyone, Happy Thanksgiving.

Paul

sixdazed

Thom,You may be going thru a tough time but it sounds like today,at least,you have it made with your family around you.Keep the Faith and Happy Thanksgiving to all the great folks in our Group.
                                                               Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

tomale

thanks so much Paul and Ric I have always tried to live with a thankful heart but as of late I have become even more thankful for so many every day things like My wife, my kids, grandkids and a home of our own... so many are with out such simple things. I am blessed in so many ways... And that is what this day is all about..It blows my mind to think what the Pilgrims went through that first winter in the new world and yet they took time to give thanks.... Now I will simply get off my soap box and go spent time with my kids.....:)
Blessing to all of you...

76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W