Pipes for sale

Started by Big Mac, January 17, 2010, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

This I believe is a very good condition, no dent '76-'77 original Jackpiner MX pipe. The stinger ID is just about 7/8" -- $160

Decent '74-'75 250 enduro pipe. Chrome was peeled on diffuser, so painted black. The front/top mounting bolt tab has a reinforcing double layer welded on, and rear top mount hanger looks to be moved (lower mount spot is there, so top mount could be removed). Good head pipe, only a couple of flat spots and rock dings.  -- $75

Good '74-'75 250 MX pipe, looks stock back to the silencer shroud, which appears to be aftermarket. Has packing and an open, perfed internal stinger to work as is. The final cap looks like it was base for Supertrapp diffuser discs. VG head pipe, small dings including one visible just below from mounting tab, flat spot at airbox, couple of small dings but not bad at all cosmetically.  --- $65

Last is **SOLD**an unknown. Has dimensions and mounts for '74-'75 250, with a longer headpipe than stock and no stinger or silencer. Per Larry Good, it's an aftermarket to Cranke HS specs, but I can't say for sure. Headpipe VG condition, few minor dings elsewhere. Front mount looks like it might be at '73 location? Can send dimensions and other pics. ---- $50  SOLD

Let me know if more pics or specs needed, make offers, swaps for later-model KTM parts.

Jon

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

chicagojerry

hi jon. i may be interested in one or two of the 250 pipes. i'll shoot you another email a little later. heading out the door.  chi jer

Big Mac

Jerry, give a call if you like at 503-888-2851 too

Britt Boyette - As we talked, if you can use one of the 250 pipes let me know and will set aside. Don't have your e-address.  - Jon
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

VICTOR MONZ

I've got a couple 250 pipes also....if Jon sells out.  Priced to sell, I will get pictures as soon as the rains stops out here in So. Cal, we got an inch an hour the last few hours, hope they don't float away.

One is for a 74 or so and one is a 73, kinda the same condition as Jon's.....the shipping is the worst for any interested buyers.

Ideas on cheap packaging and shipping would be helpful.

Victor

Please buy Jon's first.....he's bigger than me !:D