74 HS 250 FS

Started by DKWRACER, April 11, 2010, 07:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Hello, have a unique 250 For Sale, you might think the paint scheme is unusual, it is, as some of my others. I do tend to let my imagination run wild sometimes. Unit runs well and the pipe is original, also has fully functional lights, the front Petty is a toolkit also, 305 original miles.....asking $2300.00
Wild or mild, still a Penton...............

Tom Brosius
[email protected]
http://cone.viawest.net/users/dkwracer/savetwo/
Thomas Brosius

JCHubbard

Tom,

Are you a Green Bay Fan!!??:D...I like it!
JC Hubbard

DKWRACER

JC, there is Bar just off Hwy. 93, the road between Boulder and Gold en Colorado, I do stop by because they make a mean Bloody Mary, with wonderfull Buffalo wings. The Place is laden with history, it is a Bikers Haven, but they know nothing, about a Penton......Lt
Thomas Brosius

thrownchain

I like it, definately stands out in a crowd. If it runs as good as it looks, it should be an outstanding machine.

DKWRACER

Dan, It is Penton time, the potention, has always been there, I prefer
quite moments, under influence......the mouse that roared, the voice of JP......
Thomas Brosius

Dave Mitchell

Yeah,sweet, definitely edgy.
Dave

thrownchain

Just a thought, you should submit the bike for next years calender....

JCHubbard

Quotequote:Originally posted by DKWRACER

JC, there is Bar just off Hwy. 93, the road between Boulder and Gold en Colorado, I do stop by because they make a mean Bloody Mary, with wonderfull Buffalo wings. The Place is laden with history, it is a Bikers Haven, but they know nothing, about a Penton......Lt

Ah yes, the bloody mary, with a side order of wings, and zantac/pepcid/tums as an after dinner mint...Sounds good to me. I really that bike...must be alot of oohs and ahs when you pull to the bar with that Penton. I really like that bike. Man, if I wasn't so far away and didn't have a garage chock full o' bikes I'd be all over that Penton in a NY minute!
JC Hubbard