Craigslist Dalesman/Puch

Started by metalkfab, May 11, 2010, 12:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Listed on the Craigslist in Cleveland is a Dalesman/Puch with a 125cc,4-speed Puch engine.$750.00

joe novak

This motorcycle is a runner!  Nice looking bike, too.   Someone will pick up this hidden jewel soon.  Can't image what the price might be if it were a Penton in similar condition.    joe

Gordon Brennan

I would love that bike and it's worth the price.
Unfortunately, the good stuff always shows up when the money isn't there. And when the money is there, you can't find the stuff.

joe novak

Gordon,   I suggest you contact the seller and try to work out a deal.   You might be able to make a down payment to hold it, and pay the remainder in installments until paid off.   I was able to do this recently, and Craigslist items to sell of my own to pay off my newly purchased motorcycle within about one month.  Where do you live.   I live in the Cleveland area, and so do other POG members.  Don't let distance be too much of a distraction.   Someone can pick it up for you.  Do you attend Mid-Ohio for Vintage Days.  Where there is a will; there is a way.   How can we help you get the bike of your dreams?   (except outright paying for it)   Joe

Gordon Brennan

UH OH, Just looked at the atlas. Clevland and Willoughby are awfully close.