2003 ISDT Reunion Ride-Dalton?

Started by Jeff D, March 27, 2002, 11:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

Just to keep the POG up to date, there is already heavy discussion about next year's ISDT Reunion Ride being near Dalton, Mass..site of the 1973 ISDT.  The Pathfinders M/C has expressed interest in hosting and organizing the event.  The location would be bad for some, but good for a lot of the east coast crowd who has never been able to travel to Arkansas or Missouri for the previous Reunion Rides.  Of course, as I know more I'll post it here.
The 2002 ISDT Reunion Ride will be the last weekend of October at Park Hills, Missouri, same site as last year, and should be another great event.  Stay tuned!
Jeff DeBell

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

OUCWBOY

And really, really bad for the Left Coast guys!
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Jeff D

If it helps, Bugsy Mann would like to see the Reunion Ride in Steamboat Springs, CO some time.  That's at least a little bit closer to you left coasties!!!
Jeff

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

don howard

We up here in New England would sure like to have the 03" reunion ride at Dalton mass. Hope it comes to light. I went to the 73 ISDT up here, still have all the maps. It was worth the trip.  Don Howard

Dwight Rudder

STEAMBOAT SPRINGS ?  Why there ?  Too high an altitude. Jetting the machines would be a bitch.
Pick some place a bit lower.
I would think Trask Mtn would be a good spot.
I used to love to ride at McMinnville, OR.
Dwight

7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Dwight Rudder

Now as for Dalton, Ma. I will be there !
Let's see, Should I ride my Six Day 125, My Puch GS175 or my Hercules GS175/6a.
Decisions , Decisions,
Dwight

7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.