PUCH bikes - the other side of the tracks?

Started by tooclose racing, December 22, 2009, 09:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

The "Moran" guy was likely Bren Moran.  He was a very good rider and did a couple of Six Days.  He was killed at the 1975 Isle of Man ISDT when he wrecked on an old railroad bed.  I believe one of the Vinduro guys has Bren's ex-1974 ISDT Puch.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

dennis brown

thanks jeff! it was a few years ago,i have2 pics.taken by my mom at noon layover she and my wife and dad were the pit crews the 3 of us. if i recall he had longer blonde hair,very nice guy

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

joe novak

Hello, If anyone is seriously interested in that PUCH in the Akron area, I live within maybe 90 minutes, and my brother lives within maybe 20 minutes.  I assume there are PUCH enthusiasts which are as interested in these bikes as we are in Pentons.  We might be able to do a pickup for you, and delivery to Mid-Ohio or other location.  joe

smkt342

Anybody know how to get ahold of Kip Kern?  I'm going to sell my 1973 Puch factory sixday bike and wanted to chat with him about a potential buyer.  It certainly isn't cheap but it is a true one off bike that raced at Dalton in 1973 ISDT.

Keith