ARKANSAS

Started by vmxracer, September 19, 2010, 06:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmxracer

someone pleeeease remind me when the combs, AK white lightning enduro is?!

Ambr Milakovic
"Black Beauty"
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

Dwight Rudder

The Combs ISDTR is Oct. 22-24.  They have the White Rock Enduro at the same location but is is a Black Jack enduro and I don't know when.

slvrbrdfxr

Ambr,
The White Rock enduro at Combs was held this year on 3-21-10. This event is a regular stop on the Black Jack Enduro Circuit and is usually one of the first races of every season for that circuit //www.blackjackenduro.com . They had 8 inches of fresh snow on the ground for the start the ride there this spring so lets hope the ISDTR has more friendly weather conditions.
Dave McCullough

Mick Milakovic

Hi Honey, loved having you home for two weeks, and don't worry, I'll have Black Beauty ready for you if you ride Combs.  Surely someone will be going through Indy and can take your bike.  As Doug would say "have fun" and as Gary would say "later", Dad.

Mick
Mick

MikeMurphy

Ambr,
Even though Sue & I are stopping by your Mom & Dads house on our way
to Combs,I can't take your bike since we are chalk full. But if you can get it there then I will form a team for us. Hopefully someone will jump in as the 3rd rider. We need to make this a fun weekend for you since you don't get that many. We might even chase after the Lillian Swamp Gang since they are leading the series right now.This is my only event this year and I hope you can make it happen and it will be a pleasure having you as a teammate.

Michael Murphy
1976 250 MC-5
And how many ROKONS can I sell you ?
Michael Murphy
Preston Petty Products
1978 400 MC-5
[email protected]

paul a. busick

Hi you all,
Anyone have any info on the banquet yet?  
I'm ready to send in my entry form.  But I can't seem to find out where to send the money for the banquet. Help please.
Mike, not interested in belt driven toys-NO SALE.
Did you get your in door plumbing finished? :D
See you down Old Dusty,
Amherst Paul

Randy Kirkbride

Paul,
This was copied from the AHRMA website.
Sounds like it might be 'pay as you go'.

Food
Concessions will be available during the weekend. Saturday night there will be a catered dinner in the registration building at the campground for around $7/person. Combs has a store that sells food. Fayetteville has everything. Ozark has a number of restaurants.

6:00 – 8:00PM: Dinner at the registration building.

3putt

Here is info I received from the Host club.  Nelson McCullough

This year the ISDT Reunion Ride Banquet will be held in Elkins, AR at the community center. This is a very nice facility with limited seating about 15 minutes from the campground at Combs.  Please order your tickets now. Tickets will be $20.00 each please send a check to:
Razorback Riders
Tamara Lewis
2087 S City Lake Rd
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Include your email address to receive conformation.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Tamara

For more info email me at [email protected] or call (479) 200-2375

Randy Kirkbride

Nelson,
Thanks for the info. Save me a seat.