German Vinduro photos

Started by marsattacks, September 13, 2010, 07:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks

cross posting this link from Vinduro -- check out the condition of these machines! A good number of KTMs.  Didn't see any in Penton livery but there are lots of photos. Regards, John

http://picasaweb.google.de/roseman62/SchwereBadischeClassicGelandefahrt2010?feat\
=email#5515974217379946834
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

dennis brown

in the first batch of pics is a few pics of steel tank 125

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

tooclose racing

That is a lot of cool bikes. It's great to see the Zundapps, which did so well at the ISDT in the early-mid seventies. Open face helmets, sidecar enduro bikes, and Boxers - Achtung, baby!

OhioTed

Wonder what kind of trail conditions those guys are riding?  Bikes are all spotless - no dirt or mud or anything, even under the fenders!

PS:  Missed you at the Reliability Run, John.  It was a great ride!

marsattacks

Hey Dennis good catch. I didn't even see that one. Ted look at the later photos they got muddy but not quite like Ohio clay! I thought I saw at least one pre-R80G/S airhead conversion/replica (or maybe the real deal). Ted I could not make RR wish I could have.
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike