Shameless Plug

Started by Don Roth, September 14, 2010, 09:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Roth

Pentonites,

Looking for something to do this Sunday  ?

Why not come down to beautiful SE Ohio and ride one of the older
Enduros in the US, the annual Milk Run.

Key time is 10:00am and the trail is guaranteed to be a good one, weather looks to be excellent.

Check the ACES website for details (//www.aces-races.com)

Free doughnuts for ANY POG member.

Bike needs to appear legal (head/tail light, some sort of tag)

Won't be long before we are storing our mounts, so .....

-don

Steve Minor

Couple of past photo sheets from your events....pretty cool!

Can anybody put some names to faces?

http://www.aces-races.com/moreroots.html
http://www.aces-races.com/3roots.html

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

Randy Kirkbride

Steve,
The first page, 3rd picture down on the left, on the 400 Penton, is Mark Swingle. He was a riding partner of mine from Doug Kane's shop in Zanesville, OH.

mike scholl

Steve,
On the First page I know that the picture in front of the scoring trailer is Dist#11 enduro legend Cletus Kuhn on a 175 Penton and the picture on the bottom with the #13 is Mike Treadway on a 250 Hare Scrambler who owns Treadway Honda -Suzuki. On the page more Roots 3 There are several pictures of Randy Kline on a 125 & 100 Penton. There is also pictures of Randy Simmons on 77 Penton. Scott Klamfoth is on the 125 Penton with the small muffler and Penton striped tank. The gentalman jumping the creek is Larry Taylor and the last one with the front wheel in the deep water is Scott Ford. Growing up in the southern Ohio enduro scene I know alot of these people. Cletus,Mike,Randy,Scott K.,Larry rode Penton's out of my parents buisness J & J Cycles. There are alot of pictures that I know who they are and many that I am also curious who they are.

If you need help with more names,let me know!

Sincerely,
Mike Scholl

Steve Minor

Thanks Mike....I was just curious.
Looks like some pretty nasty stuff but also tons of fun!

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor