cables

Started by dave, March 26, 2002, 09:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave

I am looking for replacement brake and clutch cables for my '76 Jackpinner and have had no luck. I am not sure of the brake length since it is missing but I am sure it is around 48" in length. Any help out there?

Rocket

Try Terry Cable, they can help you out.  I bought cables from them for my 75 400. Phone number outside Cal. is 800-854-4691 and if you are in state, it is 760-244-9351, also the website http://www.terrycable.com/
Rocket

dave

Rocket, Thanks! I checked them out on the web and I will call them tommorow.Thanks a million!!!!!!!!   Dave

Mike Lenz

Alan Buehner had terry cable make up penton cables again contact him.

dave

I ordered some cables from terry cable, I will let you know how they look.The people seemed to know what they were talking about so thats a good thing. Thanks to all who responded. Dave

tlanders

I've replaced all my cables on my Pentons with Terry cables. They are great. I went from a 7 finger clutch on the Hare Scrambler to a 1.5 finger clutch after putting on the Terry cable. It's hard getting a hole shot with a 7 finger clutch!!!! Now if I could only learn how to sit on the gas cap..... Teddy