Sachs selector keys available

Started by JP Morgen, October 10, 2010, 05:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JP Morgen

I have plenty of the reproduction, 4340 alloy, heat treated selector keys in stock. $23 each, shipped in the US.

JP Morgen

Forgot my phone number:415 822-1315, JP Morgen

Ernie Phillips

I can attest to JP Morgen selector keys.  We've been using them for two seasons now with no problems.  The collateral damage from a broken key is ugly and costly.  For racers it is a must!

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

joe novak

Hello and Warning.   Doug Wilford presented a Sachs transmission gear at a recent POG meeting which he removed from an engine.  It had broken into at least 3 pieces (sections).  When I asked Doug, I believe he recommended the JP Morgen selector keys as a replacement for the stock item.  Ernie, thank you for your input and the reasons for installing the correct selector key.  Nobody likes an unnecessary and costly repair.   Joe

Kip Kern

JP  I'll take 3 each, send a total with addy to [email protected] and I'll get a check in the mail!  Thanks again:D

gooddirt

Hey,[:0] I thought the K.Kern shop was closing? Its hard to stay away from those sachs motors:D.

Kip Kern

I still have a few "Bags" to finish!;)

Todd Newell

I'd like to get 1 selector key, please send mailing address to [email protected]  Do you take paypal or do you prefer a check?  Thanks, Todd
1973 Penton 125 Six Days
1999 KTM 380EXC