Photos for MC lovers....

Started by Speedy, November 18, 2010, 04:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

My Photo ( COLLECTION from a lot of friends,THANK YOU all) about the ISDT-RR Combs...

And a new Album about the Eastern Canadian HS championship 2010 over 6 rounds,are now completet.

Click on my

http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy

Have fun...

tooclose racing

Thank you for posting your albums, Speedy. I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, but maybe one day.  

So far I'm still trying to work my way thru your (900+ photo) 2005 Germany trip - fantastic stuff!  You have probably talked about this before - was this a family connection that brought you to that event or former racing friends from your Six Day years?  I'm also curious - were some of the former W German Zundapp "giants" participating in this event?

Anyway - thank again for YOUR memories,

Bob Close

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by tooclose racing

Thank you for posting your albums, Speedy. I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, but maybe one day.  

So far I'm still trying to work my way thru your (900+ photo) 2005 Germany trip - fantastic stuff!  You have probably talked about this before - was this a family connection that brought you to that event or former racing friends from your Six Day years?  I'm also curious - were some of the former W German Zundapp "giants" participating in this event?

Anyway - thank again for YOUR memories,

Bob Close

Sorry for the delay.Somehow I missed your entry and question.

I used to take my vacations back to Germany,sometimes every year sometimes every 2.year and while I am in Germany I would try to compete in every enduro available at that time.For that I transportet one of my Herculess to a good friend of mine in Germany so I could travel easyly.Fly in,jump onto my bike and race.Headquarter was with my inlaws in Cologne,or I would sleep in my rental VW bus.
During 6 weeks vacation I could compete in 5 races to make the whole trip worth while.-:)))))All of this events where VINTAGE enduros and many Oldtimers from my youngster times would come and we raced just as we did in the 50s and 60s.Many of my friends from the past would bring there sons which raced Daddys Vintage bikes.
Yes,former factory racers from around Europe came to the events.Some to race,some to watch and shake hands,and BENCHRACE in the evenings.