Anyone riding the Hanging Rock 200?

Started by OhioTed, May 07, 2011, 06:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioTed

Hello out there in Pentonland.  In an effort to actually do some motorcycle riding, rather than just looking at them sitting there looking at me, I've got intentions to ride some Dual Sport events this year.

Coming up purdy quick is one such event:  http://www.kaeppnerswoods.com/, right down yonder in Zalenski, Ohio.

Problem is, I've got no riding partner.  What with work demands, family obligations, incarcerations, and rubber-room commitments, none of my buddies are able to go.

So, if anyone is interested, please let me know.  I'd sure like to hook up with any fellow POG members.  In return, I promise to ride slow (makes you look REAL fast), crash a lot (entertainment aplenty), get lost (more trail time!), and generally provide a good time with lies and stories which'll keep you at least awake, if not otherwise engaged.  

Please chime in, as time is short.  Event is May 21st & 22nd.  In the immortal words of Bluto Blutarsky, "LET'S DOOOO IT!"

Gary Roach

Hey Ted!
My dad came down and rode the Hanging Rock a few years ago with Gary & I. We had a great time, very neat ride. A lot of the ol' Dirt Works and Western Reserve guys were there, so made it even more fun. We will not be there this year. We will be in Michigan riding a Great Lakes Dual Sport 2-day club ride with dad that weekend.
Toni[:X]