Ed Youngblood

Started by Jack Penton, May 27, 2011, 07:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Penton

Ed Youngblood posted on Facebook that he is going in for bypass surgery. Best wishes and quick recovery Ed!

Jack

firstturn

Thanks Jack for the update.  Great Guy and he will be in my Prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

joe novak

Ed, I hope you have a smooth recovery, and get back on your feet quickly.  Keep us updated how you feel.  Joe

Paul Danik

Ed Youngblood's contributions to the world of motorcycling as I know it are immeasurable.  From his traveling on a day off to an Ohio Valley BSA Owners Club event to personally present a certificate of appreciation, to handling the never ending battles involved in getting the 1973 ISDT to become a reality, let alone all of the Penton Owners Group related projects that he has taken on and accomplished.

Ed, may your surgery go well and your recovery go even better.

Paul

Bob Kent

Ed - 5-bypasses in '05, Pacemaker in '06 at Cleveland Clinic.  Knock on wood but I'm still riding my KTM/Velorex outfit and my vintage BSA/Squire combination.  Good Luck with your surgery and re-hab, you're going to feel a whole lot better.  Just do what the doctors say!  Best Wishes, hope to see you in Florida.  

Bob:)

Bud Green

GOOD LUCK ED
 BUD GREEN

Knute

Best wishes from all of us Ed!!

TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings
Dennis & Cory Buttrick
TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings

paul a. busick

Hi Ed,
 I'm keeping good thoughts and prayers for you.  The bypass is really a breeze.  I had a quad and was home 3 days afer the surgery.  The shoulder was by far the worst of the 2.  We will be looking forward to hearing your war stories when you show up at the next POG meeting that you are able to attend.  We can compare zippers then. ;)  Untill then hang in there and don't give the nurses too much trouble.
 Your friend,
 Amherst Paul