VMD transportation from VA

Started by rob brown, February 11, 2011, 10:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob brown

Hi Guys. I'm just thinking ahead to VMD. I will probably not bring much on my trailer this year, so room is available. Please feel free to give my info if you know anyone needing transportation for bikes or parts. I am in the Roanoke, Va general area(Smith Mountain Lake). Thanks in advance!

Rob
540-815-8411
[email protected]

Mike Berrington

Hey Rob I missed your post back in Feb.  I live in Waynesboro VA. and we may need some extra space.  With the fuel price scare, I have been elected to bring my truck and trailer... my other "friends" will drive their car .... I may run out of room for all of the race bikes and pit bikes, and god forbid if a golf cart must come also.   My trailer is enclosed so if you have something you want inside, especially if it is bad weather, maybe we can swap a few places.

We tend to go 64 west through WV.

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
73 Jackpiner, 77 GS6 175
07 KTM 200w,  09 KTM 300w,  74 TY250(2),  GT80's(3), 88 YZ250
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

rob brown

Hi Mike,

Just thought I would check back in. I do have room on the trailer. At this point, I will bring some bikes/stuff to sell for friends. I will be meeting up at VMD with Glenn and the Texas bunch. They are a hoot! The trailer is an open 7x16. Just give a shout as to what you need. My email is [email protected]  or call my cell @ 540-815-8411. I will come up 122/43 from Moneta to reach I64 at Buena Vista.

I will also be renewing my POG membership at VMD. Times have been tough, but it's recovery mode now :)

rob brown

Just an update. I do still have room on the trailer. Mike, do you need me to come your way?

Mike Berrington

Sorry Rob I have been remiss in reading the POG message board....  We are arranging the bike count and support vehicle needs,  and it the list is growing.

I will let you know soon if we need support.  We plan on going Thursday afternoon and heading 64 west, then north.  

Thanks for keeping in touch!

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
73 Jackpiner, 77 GS6 175
07 KTM 200w,  09 KTM 300w,  
74 TY250(2),  GT80's(3), 80 CR125, 81 YZ250, 88 YZ250
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.