Al Buehner's Newsletter/Parts Catalog

Started by metalkfab, May 20, 2002, 03:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Anyone who doesn't receive Al's Newsletter can view it at //www.allcustomfab.com .Click on the Penton Page and then parts,page numbers are listed and click on those to navigate.It does take time to load,but Al shows and list all kinds of Penton Goodies.

Bryan

I clicked on Penton Parts but there wasn't any thing on the page except for a e-mail address.

Bryan
Bryan

metalkfab

I'm sorry that it isn't that easy,my son will fix it soon.Go to allcustomfab.com ,click on "Penton Photo Page",then click on "Penton Parts".At the top under "Page" you'll see newsletter page numbers 1 thru 20.Click on page number and they will load. Sorry for the confusion.If you can't contact Al,e-mail me and I'll forward to Al your request.

Steve Minor

Bryan....try it again and look toward the top of the screen.....it will show page numbers...click on one and give it a minute to load....it should be a page from Al's parts book. It worked great for me when I tried it.....

Steve Minor

Bryan

Bryan

tmc3c

It is great news to see Al Buehner's catalog on the web!! I had no problems with this site. It needs to be added to the links with pog. Now I can come over and bring up my christmas wish list with ease!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

imported_n/a

Maybe in a future update you could add an order sheet template that we could fill in part numbers, quantities, etc., that had an e-mail link, or printable so we could fax it to Al, to maybe save some time in the whole process.  
Glenn

Kip Kern

I think we all need to pool our change together and buy Al a DELL!  Better yet, he can write off a computer for club business?

metalkfab

Pool our money? Maybe we can boycott purchasing from Al.We'll tell him that we can ONLY order online,maybe that will encourage him to become PC able.I already know from the e-mails to me that his business would increase(and then maybe I can get a discount! ).

tmc3c

Discount!! DID I HEAR DISCOUNT? Penton parts , no way!!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler