Steel tank Penton

Started by pauly, October 15, 2011, 12:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauly

1970 steel tank Penton, VIN #V4191.  Bike is in original condition.  Bike has never been restored.  I put new aluminum fenders on it, it had Preston Petty.  Tank has 2 small dents, seat has been recovered.  Has original cables and levers.  Engine has never been overhauled.  Wheels and brakes are in good condition.  I have original registration and number plate from 1970.  Plate was never put on the bike. This is a one owner bike. I also have the makings of a 1972 Penton 6-Day,  all apart, 2 engines, 2 tanks, 2 frames, plus wheels and assorted parts.  Moving out of state.  Asking to sell all in one package.  $5500.00.

Not sure if my email address is correct.  It is [email protected]
pauly

thrownchain

What state are you currently in?

thrownchain

If you would consider seperating the '72 parts what would you have to get for them ?  Also if anyone is interested in the Tanker I can provide transport to get it started West or South as the case may be.

thrownchain

What state are you currently in?

thrownchain

If you would consider seperating the '72 parts what would you have to get for them ?  Also if anyone is interested in the Tanker I can provide transport to get it started West or South as the case may be.