1978 KTM MC5 400 -- short video clip link added

Started by marsattacks, October 25, 2011, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks

Hi, bike only.  $2,000.  Starts readily.  Tons of compression.  Under video surveillance in Pittsburgh PA.  Thanks for looking.  Happy to discuss details if interested.  Best, John

Video link added.
http://youtu.be/J4n6yoCdZR0

She has a nice centerstand that only fits on the proper GS swingarm.  The swingarm has a chain guard.

Ha ha she isn't going anywhere without the fuel lines hooked up!

Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

baxtermcc

A very good looking set of wheels John.  Is this the same bike you had at John's for the Red Arrow ride a few years ago?

Dad and I were driving down to Combs, AR last weekend for the reunion ride and saying we had not talked to you for a while.  Hope everything is going well with you.  Please tell Bink hello.

Good luck with your bike.  With those pictures I don't think you'll have much trouble.
Bob McCullough

marsattacks

Hey Bob, good to hear from you and to know you guys rode the RR.  I have been off doing lots of non-motorized riding this summer--getting in shape as 50 approached!  Yes this is the same bike from Red Arrow.  Bink doing great except the new gas wrecked his Ossa tank.  Will pass along your greetings and would be grateful if you would do the same to your family.  Regards, John
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike