crankshaft seals for Sachs engine needed

Started by Valiant Huss, December 02, 2000, 05:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiant Huss

Does anyone know where to get new crankshaft seals for a Sachs 125cc. I'm trying to repair my Penton Wassel trials. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rocket

Try this e-mail address.  Larry has a lot of parts for Penton's.
[email protected].

nsujeff

Run a search through the yellow pages in your area for Bearing Distributors.I get almost all my seals and bearings for my Pentons and NSUs.They carry many sizes for Euro stuff as the US is finally (although quietly)going Metric.
Jeffrey P. Borer
Amherst,Ohio

Kip Kern

Try as Jeff suggested.  CR seal #7915 rings a bell at about $5 ea from a bearing jobber.  Double check the size with parts book.  You would not believe what I have found on engines!

Valiant Huss

I thank you for the suggestions. After I was done panicking I called a local bearing company and they hooked me right up. It was music to my ears when she fired on the 4th kick. I can't believe after 19 years of sitting out in the elements of the Pacific Northwest this jewel of a motorcycle is finally coming back to life. Thanks POG.

fischercycle

I have all the OEM seals, gaskets, pistons, bearings, crank and rod assemblies, clutches, brake shoes, fuel petcocks and other hard to find parts for that bike.  We have hundreds of ring sets for 100cc, 125cc and 175cc.  Call Fischer Competition Cycle for all your Penton and Sachs needs.  Phone calls only (724)586-7383 or (412)781-6309.

Jake Fischer  

Quotequote:
Does anyone know where to get new crankshaft seals for a Sachs 125cc. I'm trying to repair my Penton Wassel trials. Any help would be greatly appreciated.