ISDTVQ Meridian MS

Started by Dwight Rudder, March 29, 2012, 11:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

Brian, I like the last picture:  "Flyin' Brian".  Say hi to your mom for me!

Mick
Mick

checkcrew

Brian, you be stylin :-)))

also i like the way the guy on the Jackpiner painted his helmet the same color as the bike :D - LOL -
Lookin good Dwight !!!
hope you feel better soon,

regards,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

brian kirby

Sunday's MX test. Yes, as usual I miss a few shifts. Lots of clutch work in those tight corners but the clutch never flinched.

https://vimeo.com/album/1923001/video/41384105

Brian
Brian

SouthRider

Geez,

How did you manage to find the track?
How did you manage to stay on the track?
Why were there trucks & 4 wheelers in the middle of the track?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing."

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

brian kirby

We had already done the one lap test on Saturday so I knew where it went. The vehicles were out there to stop us from straightening out some of those tight zig-zags. I would have preferred that they took most of those out, it was really hard getting that 100 out of those corners, too fast for 1st and too slow for 2nd so I just slipped the clutch hard, and it never even flinched.

Brian
Brian

tooclose racing

Geez - it did look like a tricky, tight "where the heck am I going" track from the video.  Brian's comment about why the trucks/spotters were there answered one of my thoughts..."gosh it looks easy to cut the course..".

Which isn't to say I'm that kinda guy. Very often.

tooclose racing

Just looked at your Day 1 video.  Yikes - that is about as tight as it can get, huh?  Thank you for going off-course several times. Good to see you ARE at least half-human, Superman.

Thanks.  Watching that stuff is almost as good as the fresh smell as Castor-enhanced exhaust in the morning....

brian kirby

I go "off course" all the time. I'm notorious at these ISDT races for getting lost in a special test at LEAST once during the weekend.

Brian
Brian