Penton shown on Super Cross

Started by Paul Danik, March 04, 2012, 07:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Hi,

While watching the Super Cross last night in St. Louis they showed some footage from a local Museum, I think it was the Moto Museum.  Can anyone tell us more about this Museum and the Steel Tanker that was shown? The Museum looks like it hosts all types of events, is it a cross between a museum and banquet hall?

http://www.themotomuseum.com/

Thanks,
Paul

Kip Kern

Paul  I met Steve through Ray Mungenast at Mid Ohio one year.  Real nice guy and neat idea having a museum and restaurant together.  From what I hear, not far from the Mungenast museum in St Louis.  Next time I visit, I hope to check it out

G Ellis

Paul went there Saturday,great place and good food at a good price. I had the ISDT burger,the pentons where only there Friday for the party. Give me a call if you would like more info. Later Gary

Kip Kern

Paul  I met Steve through Ray Mungenast at Mid Ohio one year.  Real nice guy and neat idea having a museum and restaurant together.  From what I hear, not far from the Mungenast museum in St Louis.  Next time I visit, I hope to check it out

G Ellis

Paul went there Saturday,great place and good food at a good price. I had the ISDT burger,the pentons where only there Friday for the party. Give me a call if you would like more info. Later Gary