Member Directory

Started by OUCWBOY, March 20, 2012, 08:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

Anyone else notice that the New Member Directory is missing a page? When you look at the listing by state, AK, AL, AR and AZ are missing, as the listing by state starts with CA.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

KJDonovan

Donny,

The one I got is missing that page as well.

KD

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner (My Ride)
72 Six Day (Wifes Ride)
73 Yamaha AT3
71 Suzuki TS125 (Project)
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

ALB

OOPS! Sorry.  

Not only were the State listings for Alaska, Alabama, Arizona missing but also about 9 names in the A's by last name.

In checking what I had sent to the printer, I see that it was my fault since what you have is what the printer received. Somehow in the process of sorting through master list these names were left out. [xx(]

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

OUCWBOY

Al,
Don't forget Arkansas too!!!
Quotequote:Originally posted by ALB

OOPS! Sorry.  

Not only were the State listings for Alaska, Alabama, Arizona missing but also about 9 names in the A's by last name.

In checking what I had sent to the printer, I see that it was my fault since what you have is what the printer received. Somehow in the process of sorting through master list these names were left out. [xx(]

Alan Buehner

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

OUCWBOY

Al,
Stuff happens!!!
Glad we caught it for next time!!

Quotequote:Originally posted by ALB

OOPS! Sorry.  

Alan Buehner

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR