AHRMA CC & MX in Ohio this weekend

Started by Gary Roach, June 21, 2012, 11:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Roach

Gary & I are heading to Action Sports, just outside of Athens for the AHRMA Nationals this weekend. Both of us are planning on racing our Pentons in the Cross-Country race and in the Moto-X...I might wimp out if it gets too hot! Just looking forward to getting the motorhome out for the first time this year and hanging out with everyone! Hope to see some of our POG family there!
Toni[:X]

Tom Murphy

Deanna and I are heading over tonight, see you there!  How does the ac work in that motorhome:). Tom
Tom Murphy
\\\'73 250 Hare Scrambler
\\\'74 250 Hare Scrambler
\\\'73 125 six day
\\\'73 Berkshire 100
\\\'74 125 six day
\\\'74 Mint 400
\\\'74 Maico 440
\\\'72 Mudlark
\\\'81 RM125
\\\'82 RM250

seanguthrie

I'm leaving after work around 3 this afternoon from Indianapolis.  Plan on doing CC and MX tomorrow.  Should be a fun day!

74 250 Hare scramble
68 Six Day
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

hanksie

We'll be there.First AHRMA race in 3 yrs.Can't wait!  Bill&Michelle

seanguthrie

Quotequote:Originally posted by Tom Murphy

Deanna and I are heading over tonight, see you there!  How does the ac work in that motorhome:). Tom

Hey Tom that was me during the CC following you for a bit until I lost you in the woods.  I was on the red penton inhaling some dust for a lap or 2!  It was a blast this past weekend!

74 250 Hare scramble
68 Six Day
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Tom Murphy

We had a great time in Athens this past weekend. Saw a lot of poggers and met a lot of great people. The Penton brand seemed to be pretty well represented.  I rode the six day in CC and MX and was pretty satisfied with handling but struggled with shifting in spots and had to work it hard to climb out of the ravine!

Sean, it was great to meet you and look forward seeing you again.  Tom
Tom Murphy
\\\'73 250 Hare Scrambler
\\\'74 250 Hare Scrambler
\\\'73 125 six day
\\\'73 Berkshire 100
\\\'74 125 six day
\\\'74 Mint 400
\\\'74 Maico 440
\\\'72 Mudlark
\\\'81 RM125
\\\'82 RM250

Knute

It was nice seeing all of our Penton and AHRMA buddies at Action Sports.  Gary and Toni raced and did great, as well as one of our newer members, Josh Gaitten.  This was Josh's first ever ride on a vintage bike and second ride on a post-vintage bike.  He ended up winning 5 out of his 6 motos and overalled both the vintage and post-vintage cross country races as well:

TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings
Dennis & Cory Buttrick
Derick Kemper
Nicole Hays
Josh Gaitten
TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown