Mid Ohio

Started by Kip Kern, May 07, 2012, 05:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Contact the Golf Car Company, Mid Ohio and you can do a reservation on line.  Pay when you pick up!  Too Easy

Paul Danik

Any and all Pentons are welcome to be displayed in the POG booth area, better known as Pentonville. We do ask that you remove your bike as the day winds down as we can't be responsible for it overnight.

If you have a Penton that you wish to sell it is more than welcome as well.

We always are in need of POG/Penton ambassadors to hang around Pentonville to answer questions and great the visitors, if you have a desire to hep out just drop by and let us know. In my early years at VMD I used to feel that the "treasures" were to be found in the swapmeet, today I mostly look forward to hearing the "treasured" stories of the folks who visit Pentonville, must be an age thing :)

Dane Leimbach and Al Born will surely be missed at this event.

Paul

Mark P

I've only been to one mid-Ohio and that was two years ago. I had a great time. I wish I could make it back up north for it this summer but work won't allow it. We're short people. It's tempting to just load up the truck and leave though! LOL

Kip Kern

Just returned home from another wonderful Mid Ohio.  Thanks so much to the POG for all the hard work put into this event.  Thanks too to Al and Dale for all their contributions.  Was great to see all the old friends and truely miss those who passed since last year.  Let's keep the fire burning!;)

Mick Milakovic

Agreed Kip!  And the weather was the best that I can remember in a LONG TIME!

Mick
Mick

Dale Fisher

It was a great weekend filled with old and new friends and a few priceless memories mixed in :D  The members help make it happen although all are not able to attend.  Start making plans for next year!

Celebrating JP's 87th Birthday!  

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Owners Group - Administrator
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
73 Jackpiner 175
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry