Other Brand Search

Started by Kip Kern, September 21, 2012, 05:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

I know this isn't a Penton but looking for a nice complete 1978 Bultaco Frontera to restore, model 214 or 215.  Would like an original bike, not running is fine, no powdercoating preferred and no Frankenbikes please.  European resto project to do something different!  Thanks in advance [email protected]

Doug Bridges

This is not exactly what you are looking for and is far away, but I saw it on local Craigs List and thought you might be interested.

1976 Bultaco 370 Frontera - Vintage enduro - $700 (north)
Date: 2012-09-29, 1:49PM PDT
Reply to: see below

Hi, I have a Bultaco 370 Frontera that hasn't been started in 4 years. It has matching frame/engine numbers and great compression. I bought this from a guy who had several bikes and just didn't ride this much. I really have to many projects at this time and hope someone can use this. I've had a couple Alpinas' in the past and they proved to be very reliable. I'm guessing the carb. is gummed up. The last owner said it ran strong with no problems last time he started it. It also comes with a 4 gallon plastic desert tank. It comes with a new FMF exhaust silencer/spark arrestor and a carbon fiber skid plate.This would be a easy restore or great vintage racer. Comes with a Bill of Sale, no title. Bike is located in Bellingham, Wa.. $700.00 call 360-318-6619

Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

Dale Fisher

There's a '75 Pursang 360 engine in a '79 Frontera frame for sale on Mark's VMX.  Bike is in Denver for $895.  Listing dated Oct. 2nd

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Owners Group - Administrator
70 Six-Days
71 Six-Days (Brother Dave's)
73 Jackpiner
74 Berkshire
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Kip Kern

Thanks Dale, saw that.  Too much work hunting the correct engine and stripping the powdercoating off.  Otherwise a nice project!