For Sale Husky

Started by scott brogan, October 02, 2012, 09:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott brogan

Hey all  Just came by a 1982 Husky 430 O R.  Bike is pretty clean
has new piston 1st overbore. New air box, and filter. And new reeds.
Starts and runs good. $1500 OBO. I can email pics

ScottB

SouthRider

Hey Scott,

In 1982 Husky only made 3 models - CR, WR, and XC (the xc replaced the OR in 1981 I believe).

Look for a frame number that begins with "C", "X", or "W" (corresponds with the models above).

If the frame number begins with "M" it is from the 70's up to and including 1980, and then could be an OR. I think OR models were 1978-1980.

Lots of info on //www.huskyclub.com

Clark

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing."

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS

scott brogan

Whoops Its an 81. sorry

Kip Kern

What ever happened to the Husky Club?

SouthRider

Craig found out a few years ago that he had to make a real living doing something other than Husky Club, and it became more of a sideline.

He ceased production of the newsletters, but still adds things to the website periodically. I believe he still sells parts, but a few people were complaining about time issues for parts & Ohlins rebuilds a few years ago - can't say how it is now.

He is a WEALTH of Husky info when he is available.

Another more regular source of parts is Phillip Gagliardi. His website is husqvarna-parts.com

Phillip is a nice guy & extremely reliable, albeit pricey. But as we know you get what you pay for. He has a great website & lots of stuff that isn't on it. If he doesn't have it he often knows where it is.

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing."

1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS