2012 ISDTRR hats

Started by Jeff D, October 30, 2012, 09:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

I have a few 2012 Reunion Ride hats left for sale.  Unfortunately, your only color choice is digital camoflage (tan, green or forest) as the black and KTM orange or Husky blue sold out.  Cost is $20 and I will pick up the postage costs.  
All funds after my break even point (which I reached in Tulsa) go to a local agency each year, in this case the Rock 4-H and Rock Fire Dept.  Drop me a line at jeffdebell at aol dot com if you are interested in a hat.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Kip Kern

Jeff

How did the event go?  Haven't heard any report!!

Jeff D

Kip, you missed a great weekend.  There were plenty of Pentons there (and not just Jack and JP!) so I'm hoping some stories will show up soon.  There were lots of helmet cams being used and I'm still waiting for Brian Kirby to load up all the shots his Mom took...she was shooting all weekend.
I had the pleasure of sharing the same minute with Carl Cranke and Fred Cameron, with Jack P and Guy Cooper a minute behind.  On my best day, I can ride with an A rider who's having the worst ride of his life.  Needless to say, I had to ride at the top of my ability all weekend just to try to keep them in sight on the transfer sections.  Their lazy trail speed is my special test, up-on-the-tank, charging all the corners speed.  And in the special tests, I might as well have been towing a boat anchor.  They absolutely fly over technical stuff like they were on an interstate.  Incredible talent and amazing ability to read the trail.
The overall course was big bore paradise...open with lots of fast stuff, and I mean high gear on the throttle open stuff.  A little dusty off and on, but it was windy so that helped some.  Hopefully more will chime in by the weekend when they get time.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Kip Kern

Thanks Jeff, I sure enjoyed riding out there in 2004.  Just stay away from those little trees, like hitting a fire plug!!![:0]

Jeff D

Sold out!!!  Thanks to all who supported the cause this year.  Thanks to your purchases, the Rock 4-H and Rock Volunteer Fire Department each received approximately $450 from us.  Your generosity helps the Reunion Ride event put a little something back into the local community.  Thank you, thank you , thank you!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell