Bike needs a ride

Started by thrownchain, October 03, 2012, 01:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

Need to get a Rickman/Honda to either Barber or the Reunion ride. Anyone have room? I was going to Barber, But things changed.

chicagojerry

where from??    chi jer

Dale Fisher

Jerry, New York.  I think it's a six hour or so trip for him to make the POG meeting for a possible exchange with one of the group (myself potentially included).

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Owners Group - Administrator
70 Six-Days
71 Six-Days (Brother Dave's)
73 Jackpiner
74 Berkshire
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

chicagojerry

well anyway, i'm going to barber and can take a bike or bring one back to ohio    chi jer

thrownchain

Bike is in Syracuse,NY. I will get the bike to whoever can haul it. Bike's not paid for yet, but hope to have it done soon. and it's about 7 hours for me to get to the meetings.

seanguthrie

I'm in Indianapolis and may have room to bring one bike to Barber if someone needs transport from the cross roads of America!

On a side note I have a bike in Tampa Bay that I need to get to Indy.  Is anyone heading to Barber from the area?

74 250 Hare scramble
2 68 Six Day (projects)
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

thrownchain

Bike may need a ride to Springfield,Ill if someone from the NE is going past there on the way to the reunion ride. I can get the bike into Pa or Ohio (N.E.) or even Md if needed. You make your own transport deal with the new owner. Deal hinges on available transport, so if can and will help, let me know ASAP.  Thx

thrownchain

Bike may need a ride to Springfield,Ill if someone from the NE is going past there on the way to the reunion ride. I can get the bike into Pa or Ohio (N.E.) or even Md if needed. You make your own transport deal with the new owner. Deal hinges on available transport, so if can and will help, let me know ASAP.  Thx