Falk white fender set

Started by Kip Kern, October 30, 2012, 05:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Anyone out there have a NOS Falk front or rear (Taillamp model) they would like to part with?  Thanks [email protected]

pklinck

Kip,

What I did when I could not find a NOS falk fender(s) was to;
1.) buy authentic OEM penton spec. fenders from DC plastics (which I think they are dimentionally original),
2.)buy an OEM CEV tail light assembly the guzzino website, made in Italy and then buy the original NOS CEV lens cover from Al B. which has the reflecter in it and install it on the OEM Italian CEV assem.

Would that work out?  I had to go this route for my 1973 6-day.

cheers,

peter klinck
peter klinck

Kip Kern

Sounds good, will keep in mind for a back up plan!  Thanks

BrianTaylor

Rik Smitts had some Falk replicas made up to fit the Hercules that were pretty close .... Brian T

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Kip Kern

Will see Rik at the Swap in November, Option "B"

Lew Mayer

Is there contact info for Rik? I need a front Falk for a '76 250.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

BrianTaylor

Lew you should be able to contact Rik at
[email protected]

zundappgs125 at aol.com in case he board chops the address

BT

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

pklinck

Folks,

I do not think the Hercules falk fenders are exactly the same as the penton falk fender shape, according to someone (i forgot the name) at DC plastics.  Some time in the past, someone from the penton owners group indicated the specific dimensions for reproducing an authentic fender.  Confirm.  cheers.

peter klinck
peter klinck

Larry Perkins

The Herc is a bit different up under the seat but this is easily trimmed.  Ric made those he has using part of the mold from the ones I had made for Pentons years ago.  Long ago let go of that production and now can not even remember who made them for me and another POG member.

Larry P

Kip Kern

Still looking for the originals!