newly updated OVBSAOC website

Started by OhioTed, November 04, 2012, 07:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioTed

Friends, my ever-expanding vintage motorcycle interests have led me to recently become involved with the nice folks of the Ohio Valley BSA Owners Group.  Far from a group involved with static displays of trailer queens, instead these guys RIDE!  Their twice-yearly rallies feature trials competition, themed road rides, field events, and best of all, the "Reliability Run" Dual-Sport ride.  

In concert with an effort to attract more members, the OVBSAOC has recently introduced a brand-new website.  Please consider looking in on it, at: //www.ohiovalleybsaownersclub.com.  Better yet, register and throw some posts our way.  We would love to hear from you.  

I've taken the opportunity of this new venue to once again share a well-traveled story of my first experience in the BSA club's Dual-Sport ride.  Please check it out, which includes some nice photos of good friends.  http://ohiovalleybsaownersclub.com/Site/forum2/the-reliability-run-dual-sport-ride/19-my-first-experience-in-the-rrdsr#97.  

Hope to see you on the OVBSAOC site!

brian kirby

Speaking of ever expanding vintage motorcycle interests, you might have figured it out, but I am Kartwheel68 over on CafeHusky. I figured there couldnt be too many other OhioTed's. :D

Brian
Brian

Bob Kent

Ted - being computer illiterate, I'm having no luck activating on the new OVBSAOC  website.  Please help, as it is very frustrating.  Thanks.  Bob Kent

johnacapp

Awsome event! Rode it this year for the first time.
I'm joining to support their efforts.
John Capp