Now something entirely different

Started by rob w, November 20, 2012, 10:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

There are all different forms of motorcycle competition. But who here has considered Hill Climbing on a Penton. Probably no one.

These are 8" swing arm extensions. For use with a 1979 KTM swingarm. This swing arm fits all KTM powered Penton / KTM frames from '72 to '79. In some cases you need to machine clearance between the back of the engine cases, and swing arm.
Designed to be easily removable, but also locks together securely, and strong. Overall from swing arm pivot to rear axle is 28 1/2 / 29" ".
Race tested and proven. These won a few Michigan State Hill Climbing Championships, in class.

p3mn256

i didn't know the state up north had any hills   maybe it is a hole they climb out of:D

steve barber
steve barber

checkcrew

Robert, hi,

here is a nice group shot with a pretty interesting bike [8D]
and you say there are no Penton hill climbers :-)

from left to right :

bike owner Mr. Lee Buffingmeyer, Mr. Paul Danik, my son Mike Jr. and Mr. and Mrs. "Nesco" Joe Bilazzo

cool shot !! 2007 Radnor Pa. Concours d" Elegance Car and Bike Show

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

rob w

Quotequote:Originally posted by p3mn256

i didn't know the state up north had any hills maybe it is a hole they climb out of:D
steve barber

There's a few up here, nothing to brag about. I would'nt plan my next ski vacation in Ohio, either. :D
Eastern Kentucky is the nearest place I know to find some good size trail riding hills.

rob w

Quotequote:Originally posted by checkcrew

Robert, hi,

here is a nice group shot with a pretty interesting bike [8D]
and you say there are no Penton hill climbers :-)

bike owner Mr. Lee Buffingmeyer, Mr. Paul Danik, my son Mike Jr. and Mr. and Mrs. "Nesco" Joe Bilazzo

cool shot !! 2007 Radnor Pa. Concours d" Elegance Car and Bike Show

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

That's cool Mike. Never heard about Lee's bike, or have seen that picture before. Thanks

Rain Man

I wonder how well they would hold up doing Cart wheels down the  "Monson Monster".  I see a suspect weak point !!

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons