Looking for a trials bike

Started by Keith Meatyard, January 03, 2013, 09:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Meatyard

I'm in the market for a vintage trials bike.  Would prefer, clean restored, but would also look at restorable.  Hope to find something in the Southeast (I'm in southern Alabama).  Brand can be any make.  If anybody knows of a possibility, email me or post lead.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Keith Meatyard
Keith Meatyard

Daniel P. McEntee

Hi Keith; My younger brother passed away suddenly last January, and after liquidating his machine shop business, we are getting ready to liquidate his bike collection. Two of the bikes he had are 1) 1974 Yamaha TY-250. This is a really nice original bike. I owned it before him, and put a newer Mikuni carb and Boyeson reeds in it. It even had a clean Missouri title. Was used by a family here in town for a pit bike before I bought it. The other is a Montessa Cota model 348. I think this is a '76 or a '77 model year bike. It is all original and complete including lights and speedo. VERY nice original condition. My brother bought it at Barbers a few year back and just played around in the back yard with it. The bikes are in Atlanta, so if interested contact me off list and we'll work things out.
  Thanks a lot,
  Dan McEntee
 [email protected]