March POG meeting

Started by Paul Danik, March 01, 2013, 04:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings,

The March POG meeting will be held at the KTM building in Amherst, Ohio on Thursday March 7th.  The meeting will begin at 7 p.m.

Our very special guest will be film maker Todd Huffman, Todd will be giving us an overview of his plans for the upcoming John Penton documentary.

A gentleman from the Lansing Motorcycle Club which hosts the Jackpine just called and said he will be coming as well with some items from that historical event to show Todd.

All in all it looks as though it will be quite an interesting evening.

As always, you do not need to be a POG member to attend.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Danik

Just a quick Bump and a reminder...tomorrow night, 7 pm.:)
Paul

Dale Fisher

It was a packed house.

Todd Huffman addressing the group with an update to the offical kickoff of the John Penton Movie.

Pres. Paul presenting JP with a cake honoring the 45th anniversary of the arrival of the first 10 Penton motorbikes March 7th 1968.

Priceless items were lined up awaiting John's signature.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Fred Deagostino

HEY! That's my bike on the cake! Someone did save me the fenders, right?:D
 And all those ST's getting signed by John himself! Boy am I envious! Mine's hanging in the spray booth as we speak and get's it's green tomorrow. Boy do I wish I could've been there with a finished tank. Envy.., pure, pure envy. Sheeesh..! :(

V416 OneMoreTime
V416 OneMoreTime

Mike Schulz

Thanks Dale for the update! It is always good for those of us out of range to make the meeting to see and hear what happened! It is also good to see Todd at the meeting and know that the Penton story will be told! Also great to see so many at the meeting and know that there is much to celebrate!
Mike and Karen Schulz
V2080 and V2870