1997.5 KTM Jackpiner 200LE

Started by Darrell Szlachetka, June 06, 2011, 10:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrell Szlachetka

Hey all..
Recently registered but I've been lurking for years...

Sadly it's time to let go of my two Jackpiners.

The 97.5 I got in November of 1997 and rode it a few seasons, but I haven't ridden it in about 10 years.
It's not all original. When I first got the bike I made the decision to ride it and not keep it as a museum piece.. I mean, when you talk to the Olde Timers about the bikes they loved back in the day, it was because they RODE them to appreciate them. So I did. And it's an awesome bike. The suspension was revalved for me by Factory Connection, the rims have been replaced with black Excels. It has a Moose gripper seat and currently sports an aftermarket headlight and Pro Circuit 304 silencer.
I have the original plastics, as well as a set of silver Acerbis plastics with modified graphics (still keeping in the spirit of the bike)
I also have a full set of brand new plastics with new graphics installed.  So if you chose to restore this bike to original, you'd be off to a good start.
I also have the Special Edition folder that came with the bike..

If you have any questions or comments, feel free.
I'm looking to get $3200 for the '97.5

(UPDATE, the '73 is SOLD)

Big Mac

Nice... the extra blue plastic at about $600 a set + aftermarket stuff should make for a reasonable price---great rider for now and collector bike for later. Plus a winter vintage project bike to boot.
The 200 is a great woods bike. Good luck...may want to include the location.
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

brian larson

would like to know more, How to get in touch? ph#, e=mail  truely interested ,thanks, Brian  [email protected]

Darrell Szlachetka

UPDATE: the '73 is sold..

'97.5 is still available and located in Manchester, CT.