SACHS 125 6B Parts - Donation

Started by papruzze, May 26, 2002, 09:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

papruzze

I have a quantity of parts that I would like to 'donate' to an interested collector in exchange for a reasonable donation to a local charity of my choice. There are 8 cylinder heads, 6 cylinders, 10+/- pistons, several clutch sets, some inner and outer rotor Motoplats, 2 complete bottom ends, 2 cranks, some gasket kits, several downpipe expansion chambers & many miscellaneous small parts & fasteners, etc., etc. Also included is a complete Sachs powered 125 MX bike from early 70's(Wassell/Tyran ???)with new spare frame. Some of these items suffered H20 damage during Hurricane Floyd. Come and get all of it - Sorry, no partial shipments.
Contact me via email to arrange pickup in Central New Jersey. Van or small utility trailer should be sufficient for this package deal. Help give this stuff a new home.

mad max

HI PAPRUZZE WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO E,MAIL ME SOME PHOTOS OF WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT SIZE DONATION YOU REQUIRE e,mail [email protected]

papruzze

Thanks to all for interest but I just received a donation deposit check today from another POG member who contacted me earlier this week. If the deal isn't complete in a month I will repost to the bulletin board.

desmond197

Let me know if the guy with the package deal wants to get rid of the Tyran/Wassell bike or frame. I am looking for Tryan bikes and parts.

Paul Danik

I just returned last night from picking up the parts, ect. from Papruzze.  I would like to thank him for his kind and courtious offer and also for helping to keep a part of history alive.  The charities that were helped are quite deserving.  The paperwork that came with the package helps to explain the Tyran history.  Tyran's were sold through Mitsubishi Int. Corp and the service manager was a friend of Papruzze's. The USA headquarters was in South Hackensack, N.J.
Again, Thanks Papruzzi!!!!!
Paul Danik

P>S>  If anyone has any questions about Tyrans that I might now have the answers for please email me at   [email protected]