The Reliability Run DS ride is Sat, June 1st

Started by OhioTed, May 24, 2013, 11:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioTed

The Ohio Valley BSA Owners Club's Reliability Run Dual-Sport ride is Saturday, June 1st.  Nearly 90 miles of some of the best twisty pavement you've ever ridden, gravel roads, abandoned roads, and great trails.  Clark Francy and I just finished the layout and it's a good one.  

Location is County Road 56, three miles west of State route 7, off the Costonia Road/CR 56 exit, just outside of Toronto, Ohio.  Riders meeting at 8:30 am, first riders out at 9:30 am.  24 mph average.  

Bring something to ride that is or "looks" street-legal.  Old bikes, new bikes, big bikes, small bikes - you can have fun on anything on this ride.  See attached flyer for more details, or drop me a PM.  

Come on out and ride.  You'll enjoy this one, for sure.  The run is part of the OVBSAOC Spring Rally, and there's lots of cool stuff going on all weekend, including a swap meet, trials competition, themed road rides, and other cool stuff.  Admission to the event is $5, and riders fee is $10.  Good fun cheap!  

[/URL][/img]

johnacapp

Ted,
Sorry I will miss this one due to the June 1 Penton meeting.
Will the BSA club be doing another R/DS run late summer of early fall this year?
John Capp