WTB - Center Stand for a '71 Berkshire

Started by iyaoyas, June 17, 2013, 12:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iyaoyas

Looking to buy a center stand for my '71 Berkshire Steel Tanker...can anyone help?  Thanks-

marsattacks

I think that is like rocking horse poopoo.  Pillondorino.  Good luck otherwise!
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

Daniel P. McEntee

I found one for my brother's '71 Berkshire on eBay. I think the guy that goes by Parmabike (Roberto?) has them also. Do a search here on the POG list and see if you can find a post where you can contact him directly. I believe he offers a discount to POG members that deal with him direct. If I'm in error, someone please correct me, but I think that's correct. I think I figured out that a center stand from '69 through'71 will work, or maybe close enough top modify.
  Good luck and have fun,
     Dan McEntee

iyaoyas

Thanks Dan...I know there are multiple variants of the center stand based on model year/frame design.  I will check with Parmabike and post my feedback on the forum for others to reference.

-Stephen

marsattacks

Yes Parmabike is Pillon Dorino. A/k/a Roberto Petinato.  Great to deal with but spendy. Worth it for that hard to find part.  Good luck.
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
79 space rock shox bike

marsattacks

Here is the us website. http://kellymotodepoca.com/

Clarification -- Pillon Dorino makes the parts in Italy and Roberto is the US source/distributor.  

If you cannot find his email you can send me email off board at my screen name + [email protected] and I will send it to you.  Good luck
Mars Attacks!
79 space rock shox bike

tofriedel

Tony

iyaoyas

FYI...I purchased a repro center stand from Roberto a.k.a. Parmabike through eBay.  Roberto offers all POG members a 10% discount and free shipping...!  

Thanks for the lead fellas...:)

-Stephen