Penton HS featured on OVBSAOC DS t-shirt

Started by OhioTed, July 26, 2013, 10:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioTed

Knew I had to get your attention to open this post.  Yes, it's true.  The Ohio Valley BSA Owners Club's "Reliability Run" Dual Sport ride is offering a commemorative t-shirt option as part of the entry.  And, coolest of cool, the image on the shirt is a vintage Enduro shot featuring a rider on a Penton 250 Hare Scrambler.  Wonder who's behind that????  

Anyway, for a GREAT ride, at a really fun event, go to .  The ride is Saturday, August 10th.  Key time, 9 am.  
http://ohiovalleybsaownersclub.com/Site/forum2/the-reliability-run-dual-sport-ride/174-reliability-run-pre-registration-w-t-shirt-deal
Come on, get that bike out and ride!

Michael Thompson

Tried this link and it's invalid
Quotequote:Originally posted by OhioTed

Knew I had to get your attention to open this post.  Yes, it's true.  The Ohio Valley BSA Owners Club's "Reliability Run" Dual Sport ride is offering a commemorative t-shirt option as part of the entry.  And, coolest of cool, the image on the shirt is a vintage Enduro shot featuring a rider on a Penton 250 Hare Scrambler.  Wonder who's behind that????  

Anyway, for a GREAT ride, at a really fun event, go to http://ohiovalleybsaownersclub.com/Site/forums/the-reliability-run-dual-sport-ride/174-reliability-run-pre-registration-w-t-shirt-deal.  The ride is Saturday, August 10th.  Key time, 9 am.  

Come on, get that bike out and ride!

[email protected]
2003 KTM 300exc
1997.5 KTM 200 "Jackpine"
1983 KTM 495
1977 MC5
1975 Penton Hairscrambler
1992 Yamaha WR200
1986 HONDA Z50 My first bike
Hope to add a PENTON soon!
[email protected]
2010 KTM 990 Adventure
1975 Penton 250 Hairscrambler
2018 Suzuki Rmz450
1982 Honda cr480
2008 Yamaha yz250
1996 Honda cr250
1998 Suzuki rm250
1988 Suzuki rm250
1978 Suzuki rm400
1973 Suzuki ts100

Paul Danik

Ted,

Do you happen to know who the rider is ?  The image on line isn't clear enough to get a good look, but possibly Tom Penton?  Curious minds ...

Hoping to ride Chad's Piner in the event....

Paul

OhioTed

Thank you for pointing that out, guys.  Little slip on my part.  I've fixed the link so you can just click on it and it'll work.

No, not Tom, Paul.  Rider is a gentleman by the name of Dick France.

Hey, also wanted to mention that the OVBSAOC rally includes an awesome ALL BRANDS bike show, on Sunday.  We would LOVE to see your bike there.  Lots of cool trophies are given out, and in conjunction with the show is drawing for the Raffle Bike!

This year it's an absolutely perfect 1968 BSA 441 Victor.  Five bucks per raffle ticket, or three for $10.  Leave an extra spot in the truck and on the trailer, and you might just be hauling this baby home with you!  http://ohiovalleybsaownersclub.com/Site/forum2/raffle-bikes/10-2013-raffle-bike

Daniel P. McEntee

Is the T-shirt available for mail order? You can NEVER have enough cool t-shirts, especially with Pentons on them!
   Thanks a lot,
   Dan McEntee

OhioTed

I'm working on that, Dan.  Soon as I get terms arranged with the vendor, I'll let you know.  Thanks for asking!