Speed pipe and porting spec's

Started by john durrill, June 18, 2002, 01:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john durrill

Folks,
 Al Buehner sent me two pages with the instructions and diagrams on how to produce a Carl cylinder and pipe for the 250 Penton.
I got the scanned and uploaded to the files section on the Vinduro web site for a few days. anyone interested should try and down load them as soon as possible as  space is limited and i have to remove the files quickly. Port maps with all measurements and instruction are included as well as a pipe diagram and all measurements. this is the web address of the group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vinduro/
You will need to join to access the files section but its free and easy to do.
Hope this will help,
John D.

Richard

John,

I looked for the porting specs but could not fine them, if they have been deleted could you re-post them?

thanks, Richard

john durrill

Richard ,
 can't do a repost due to a lack of space on the Vinduro group board. but i can e-mail them to you.
They are big files and eat up 2.1 meg of space in your mail box.
Maybe Doug or some one in the POG web Masters corner could get the group some space to file articles like this .
John

Richard

John,

E-mail would be great! Send the files to [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

Richard

john durrill

Richard , they should be in your mail box now. hope they help.
John D.

bigdanracer

Does anyone have the porting specs for my 77 400 MC-5.
Thanks, Dan

Posting 02/2002
Corona CA.
Age 48, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s. Like snow skiing, golf, riding and racing. Used to own a mountain bike manufacturing buisness, built downhill, cross country and slolam race bikes.
Posting 07/2002
Yucaipa CA.
Age 51, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s.

Richard

John.

Thanks for sending the porting and pipe specs. It did take a while to down load, but I am pleased to have them.

Richard

tmc3c

John,                                           Please help!! Could you or Richard please pass on that info to me too. I hate to be the last one getting on the wagon,but I am resto a 76 GS with a 74 motor from ground up and I have been asking how to get these mods made on the pog forum's with no luck .If you can do this for me my e-mail is [email protected]    Thank You in advance for your time and trouble!!  p.s.I tried to go through Yahoo but had no luck

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

john durrill

Thomas,
 they should be in your mail box now
John D.

tmc3c

John,    I really appreciate your time and trouble! I know that this could snow ball.But as of 6:51a.m.est on the 28th I have not recived them. Maybe they will show up.I sure hope so ,this is a valued bit of info that I will be using !! If you have time again could you check and see if the e-mail went through from your end? Thanks

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

john durrill

Thomas ,
 am sending it again.
E-Mail me at [email protected]
so i know i have your adress right and make sure you have enough room in your mail box.

Mike Lenz

Im interested in finding someone to do the porting since its so extensive??

tmc3c

HEY JOHN, DID YOU RECIVE MY E-MAIL?

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

john durrill

Yes Tom ,
 i resent the files, and sent you a message to make sure you got them,
JOhn

tmc3c

Thanks John YOU ARE THE MAN!!