Wauseon Meet

Started by Kip Kern, July 16, 2014, 06:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Will be at Wauseon all day friday checking out the antique bikes and watching the flat track if anyone needs something. Never know what shows up there, last year it was Puchs and Huskys, hard to say what it will be this year!

tooclose racing

The sign being pulled by an airplane at the Ashland FT said that Jay Springsteen and George Roeder will be there competing.  

Not bad!

Kip Kern

$5 for the whole weekend!  $5 for the flattrack friday night  Awesome motorcycles and 500 plus vendors!!!![:p]

thrownchain

I beleive that the Roeder who is racing is Jess not George, George I think passed away some time ago.

scott brogan

Known locally as Geo.   I live about three miles from him.

hanksie

Plan on pulling in around 3:00 Fri. First timer's,thanks to change in M-O's date.Looking foward to it. Bill & Michelle

Paul Danik

What do you folks who attended Wauseon think of the POG setting up a display there next year? We have often been extended an invite to do so but have yet to take them up on their offer.

Thanks,
Paul

Kip Kern

Paul  Sounds good to me, I saw 3 Pentons there yesterday and while wearing my "Penton Movie" shirt, was stopped by several folks who wanted to see the movie.  Also saw some Penton shop manuals for sale too! I can be there in less than 2 hours so I will volunteer to help out if you decide to set up.

Paul Danik

Thanks Kip, let's tentatively plan on setting up next year. Hopefully the dates of VMD and Wauseon will not overlap in 2015.

Paul

hanksie

Got back a couple hr's.ago.Very Cool event!Dirt track race's rocked!I bet a POG display would work just fine.Seemed like a great bunch of folks who just plain love old motorcycles. Bill & Michelle

Kip Kern

PAUL
Will re restore my 76 400 to bring along.  can bring either a 10 x 10 or 20 x 10 canopy.  Wauseon has electricity and I think the spaces are $50 for the weekend.  I will camp on site for security.  Keep me posted!