Off Topic Can Am

Started by Gordon Brennan, November 20, 2013, 12:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Brennan

I noticed on the Can Am Yahoo Group some talk of Can Am's from the POG.
Maybe someone here can help me.
I am looking for a kicker and knuckle, the right side battery cover # plate, rear fender, usable rear shocks and other parts you might have for a 1974 Can Am TNT 175.
While I'm here, I'm also looking for a left side # plate side cover for a 1977 Honda MR175.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Gordon
[email protected]

chicagojerry

hey gordon. drop me a note at [email protected]. i may have some of the C-A stuff you want or i can point you in the direction to get it.   chi jer

Lew Mayer

Ray Tyson with Potomac Vintage Riders may have some C/A parts.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Kip Kern

There are some nice "can openers" on Marks vintage site also.May want to check with some of those folks too.

Gordon Brennan

Thanks folks.
I put a wanted post on Marks a while back. A guy contacted me who has the same bike and is parting it out. But getting information from him is like pulling teeth. He thinks he has the parts but the bike isn't at his house, so he takes a look whenever he can. On his end all is well and it will just take time. On my end I'm anxious to get these parts located so I can get going on the project.
I have tried getting on the Potomac Vintage Riders site a couple times from my shop coputer, but it never completely loads and then freezes. I'll try tonight from my home computer.
Any more ideas are appreciated.