Penton pickup and transport needed.

Started by Paul Danik, December 27, 2013, 03:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

A POG member who is not yet registered for the message board has just bought his first Penton, it is located in Alexander City, Alabama.  He was wondering if anyone on this board was possibly in that area, or going thru it, and could possibly help in getting it picked up, and eventually back to Ohio.  He would be glad to help with some $$.

Thanks,
Paul

joe novak

Wardie

Hi everybody new member here Larry Ward. Thanks to Paul Danik and Karen Turner I'm now able to communicate through the message board.
I purchased a 1974 1/2 Jack Piner and as Paul said it's in Alexander City, Alabama. If any POG members were coming to any of the near future POG meetings and could transport I would work out the compensation for this. I can't wait to get started and want to enter the Penton in several off road rides and maybe a race or two. Hanging up the road racing gear in favor of big boots and non leather pants:)
My name on the forum is Wardie which was my late grandfathers nickname. I kind like it and remember him by that. Looking forward to the next meeting in January.