Poster signed by John Penton

Started by Chuck Beers, June 03, 2002, 02:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Beers

Hello fellow Penton Enthusiasts...

Just letting you know that I'll have a booth at Mid-Ohio AMA Vintage Cycle Days again this year selling my vintage posters with a new "Limited First Edition" poster for sale. It is a special historic "Limited Edition" version of my "Penton Pride" poster currently on my web site and features the 1973 ISDT Penton 125 ridden to a gold medal by Tom Penton and will be signed by the legend himself... John Penton. Each poster will have a limited edition "numbered" certificate of authenticity and will be printed on long life archival paper for historic longevity and investment quality, plus a full description of the cycle and ISDT info. This First Edition is available at the Mid-Ohio show ONLY (any unsold at the show will be available for sale immediately after the show, but early feedback promises good sales potential...) So if you're interested, but not able to attend Mid-Ohio, let me know, so I can make plans for a possible Limited "Second" Edition for after the show. If a "Second" edition becomes available, cost will be $33.00 each plus $3.50 S&H (In a sturdy tube).

Thanks,

Chuck Beers <><

Light Source Graphics
11436 Dayton-Farmersville Road
Farmersville, Ohio 45325-8250  U.S.A.

Phones: 937-696-0901 and 937-696-2411
Email: [email protected]
Web: //www.lightsourcegraphics.com