Invite to show at

Started by Jack Penton, January 13, 2014, 07:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Penton

I will be attending the Anaheim Supercross this coming weekend and hanging at the Penton Movie booth in the vender area of the pits.

We have a 125 Steel tank bike for display but it would be nice to have a CMF bike to show also.

If you would like to show off your bike and hang with me talking Penton to the masses this Saturday please send me a note at [email protected].  If you are interest please include your phone # and best time to reach you. The bikes do not have to be pristine show quality. Just let me know what you would like to show.

We also have openings at many of the other Supercross events to show off your bikes, represent the POG and promote the movie. Please send me a note and I will check the schedule and get back to you.

Thank you, hope to many of you POG members there this Saturday!

Jack Penton

socalmx

Jack, tried to send a note to email address but got bounced back. I live in Anaheim Hills and have a 72 100/125 (currently tanked as a Berkshire). It was my AHRMA racing bike up until a couple of years ago so not showroom condition. It is set up as in the day with Petty plastic fenders, akronts, cut off pipe, and Curnutt shocks. I would be willing to bring it to the stadium for the display if you would like to include it. Please respond to me email [email protected] or call me at 714 606-7496 and I will send you a couple of photos of the bike. Thanks, Greg aka Socalmx