New member from PA

Started by jcsmith, February 15, 2014, 10:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcsmith

Greetings everyone. My name is Chris. I have a '74 ('74.5 ?) Mint 400. I bought it running in'91 ,rode it once and put it in storage. It appeared to be fairly complete, but in rough condition.
      Frame #54 410 78640 , engine #4-5500708
 I didn't realize what I had until recently , when I found this site. To say I'm excited would be an understatement.I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. BTW, the piston and clutch are free although the piston is scuffed on the exhaust side. When I figure how to post photos I will. Type at y'all later.  
                           Chris
1974.5  Mint 400

Admin

Hi Chris.

The easiest way to post photos is to "point" to a repository site such as photobucket where your photo is housed.

Copy the "address" of your photo into your message and then select the "preview" button to see if the image is being displayed.  

If the photo displays, the press the "Post New Reply" button - and your post and photos will appear.

Alison Torpey POG Assistant

chicagojerry

hi chris and welcome to the best vintage bike website on the planet. there is a wealth of information available here and many folks willing to share it. where are you from?  chicago jerry

jcsmith

Thanks Alison, I'll try that.

Jerry, I'm from south eastern PA, just south of Easton. Thanks for the welcome.

Chris
1974.5  Mint 400