VMD 2015

Started by Kip Kern, July 11, 2015, 08:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Great times this year at VMD.  Got to see all kinds of members having a great time in the POG tent.  Thanks again to the Buehner brothers for the great chow and fellowship.  Dale had a great display of pentons there and the place was packed Saturday.  Another great year indeed!

Dale Fisher

Thank you Kip for the kind words.  Apologies to anyone who may have wanted to visit on Sunday.  With inclement weather soon to arrive we started packing up first thing in the morning in between sprinkles, rain, and then a break or two in precipitation.  So... much happened over the weekend to talk about and share so watch for more over the coming days.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Bob Gilman

Well I made it another year at VMD.Who knows when your on your last enduro,and being 78 I check the paper twice a week for my obit.I only took a couple of things to sell,so I spent more time at the Penton tent.It was a reverse situation from last year,Dale was doing most all the work,and Paul D. was his right hand man.Everybody missed Jeff Borer.A lot of work goes into setting things up and Dale handled it like a pro.A great job.Scott made up some great shirts this year with "young Ted" on them,Perfect.Only thing missing was his pit momma,Connie.I missed seeing them,always helping at VMD.John and Jack were there Friday and saturday most all day,most likely John had blisters on his fingers from signing autographs.He never says no.We also celebrated Johns 90th birthday,congratulations John.Also Jack is hitting the big 60.Keep them coming.I can't leave out Dale Buehner,He is unbeliveable,making all that food in a 1910 kitchen.Thanks Dale.Thanks to everyone that made this get together possible.Like John said in 90th birthday speech,This is truly a family.Here's hoping we will all be around for next year,I'am Honored to be a POG member.

Bob Bean

We had a great time at VMD's and the Penton display was as usual, outstanding..  I knew Dale F. would continue with the tradition set by Paul.  Champions !
 I have to thank Lee for the great deal on a steel tanker tank!
Now I have to see Al about some tank stickers and find paint codes for it..  
Big shout out to Dale B. and his ladies for a super feed !

And I think Jack may be older than some think...  :-)  Shhhhh...

Bob Bean

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

Bob Bean

And where the heck was Barry Higgins?
He kept moving around all weekend, and I was disappointed he missed the meeting...

Bob

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany