12 tooth counter sprocket for Sachs

Started by Larry Perkins, June 14, 2014, 08:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

Anyone have a new or like new 12 tooth countershaft sprocket for a Sachs engine they would sell?  Thanks!

Dale Fisher

Terry has them listed on his website. They are on the last Penton Items list.

http://pentonmotorcycles.com/

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Larry Perkins

fischercycle

HELLO LARRY , GOOD TO SEE TO YOUR STILL AT IT ,I HAVE 60 SIXTY COUNTER SHAFT SPROCKETS avil. NOS. 11TH. TO 15TH. YOUR COST IS SHIPPING ABOUT $6.00  US.  BUCKS,let me know what you need,and your shipping address,  Thanks, JAKE

Larry Perkins

Jake,

Just getting back at it.  I need a 12 tooth for this next weekend if possible.  My e-mail is [email protected] and my shipping address is

Larry Perkins
1Bent Creek Rd.
Sherman, IL 62684

Also would you have any rear sprockets for a 1975 Hercules 100?  Let me know how you want paid and thanks!

Larry P

fischercycle

LARRY ,THE SPROCKETS ARE ON THERE WAY. JOOK FOR THE BOX WITH THE YELLOW TAPE,ILL CHECK FOR THE REAR HERC. SPROCKET  HOW  MANY TEETH AND INSIDE DIA.JAKE

StephenRead

Jake - I would like to talk with you about a Penton part question but the phone number shown in the POG Supplier section is no longer in service.  Do you have a phone number I can contact you at.  Thanks in advance.

Steve Read - '75 250 H/S Enduro

Larry Perkins

Thanks Jake!  ^0 tooth on the Herc sprocket and I will measure ID and get it back to you.  You Da Man!

firstturn

Jake, I think he means 60 tooth and YES Jake has always been Da Man!

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

Jake was sooo fast back in "The Day" that everyone was happy when he moved up North.  :)