Penton movie showing in Pittsburgh PA

Started by johnacapp, July 28, 2014, 04:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnacapp

FYI fellow POGers in the Pittsburgh area.
Penton movie will be showing on August 3, 2014 at 7:30 PM at the South Side works theater.
Go to //www.gathr.us to order your tickets.
John Capp

marsattacks

Thanks John,

I have six tix and trying to organize some friends to attend.  I plan to meet up at OTB which stands for "Over the Bars" bicycle cafe.  It is mostly a bicycle place but very motorcycle friendly particularly mountain bikers.   Great food and beer and two blocks from the movie!!   I will be there pre-movie.   All are welcome.  If you ride a bicyclenthere is a "bike corral" right on the street in front in place of parking for that section of street.  It is on Carson Street so you can Google OTB.  Dont worry about the tattoos etc it is a friendly place for all ages and outlooks. Regards, John

Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

johnacapp

John,
I am going try and make it to OVB cafe hope to see you there.
John Capp

johnacapp

Good time last night, Penton movie was great, surprised to see so many people turn out!
I didn't make Vintage days this year and the POG meeting showing of the movie.
Big thanks to all that made this happen in Pittsburgh!!
Must see for all POG members
John Capp

Paul Danik

As John stated the place was pretty much packed, great crowd.

Master of Ceremonies "Crazy Jake" Fischer asked for a moment of silence in remembrance of Jeff Borer before the presentation of the John Penton Story.

Hats off to all involved for putting the evening together. The Jake Fischer family along with the Ron Bohn family did an outstanding job.

Thanks again to all of you.

Paul